Educational & Social Action :-1) Educational support to the students from weaker section: 100 Children.2) Media Literacy for creative & positive social change.3) Conducting meeting, Workshop, Exams, exhibitions, film shows with students, youths, citizens on Gandhian Ideology.4) Post Covid 19 and post lockdown social education.5) Explore establishing community radio. Health Programme:6) Post Covid 19, post…
- Based on Gandhian Ideology, it is envisaged that people will live in peace and in communal harmony bringing an end to communal riots and caste conflicts.
- People will be self-employed, self-reliant and will be no wide gap between the rich and the poor.
- Participatory democracy will be the way of life and people will take part in decision-making process.
- There will be mutual understanding, trust, love, carrying and sharing behavior among men and women.
- “Peaceful Society” a Gandhian voluntary organisation comprising of its programme based forum and movement SWARAJ ( A Forum of Gandhian Societal Perspective and Action), IRN ( Indian River Network working for rivers protection and conservation) , SWMG ( Save the Western Ghats Movement) and also consists of various VOs, NGOs, People’s Movements, action Groups and like minded individuals.
- Working among and with youths, marginalised sections of the Community, women and other vulnerable groups in India.
- We want to ensure self-rule of the Community to re-establish its rights and access on natural resources and other means of production for sound and sustainable development and balanced environment.
Peaceful Society was established in 1983 while the formalities of legal registration were completed in March 1983. The Goan stalwart Late Mr. Madhav Bir was its founder president and Kumar Kalanand Mani was founder Secretary. Bharati Bandodkar took charge of coordinator, Women Cell.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.