Educational & Social Action :-
1) Educational support to the students from weaker section: 100 Children.
2) Media Literacy for creative & positive social change.
3) Conducting meeting, Workshop, Exams, exhibitions, film shows with students, youths, citizens on Gandhian Ideology.
4) Post Covid 19 and post lockdown social education.
5) Explore establishing community radio.
6) Post Covid 19, post lockdown Health education and preventive programme.
7) Exploring establishment of Centre of Dignity Home for senior citizen.
Women Empowerment Programme:-
1) Publication of case studies.
2) Strengthening woman initiatives in rural area.
1) Activities of IRN, SWGM and other Environmental issues.
2) Promote organic farming in PS campus.
3) Planting 100 trees in PS Campus under Tree Adoption programme.
1) Consultations on measures to be taken to mitigate situations arise after Lockdown.
2) Consultation / Dialogue with Swaraj Programme Associates.
1) Effective networking and collaboration with Gandhian, environmental and other voluntary organisations.
Research, Documentation and Publications :
1) Completion of Digitalization of office Doc, photographs, paper clippings etc.
2) Update Web site.
3) Gandhi Photo exhibition in PS Campus
4) Publications of books, souvenir and reports.
1) Organising meetings of Executive Committee, Council, Core Group and Sub-committee/s
2) Increase membership base.
3) Disposal of old records including accounts.
4) Complete statutory compliances.
5) Improvement of amenities in the PS Campus.
Approved by Council and EC Meeting held on 18ththApril 2020
( to be approved through e-mail and virtual meeting on 18th April 2020)